28 Jul 2013

Once upon a rainy night


     I came early this time due to inclement weather and other circumstances. Lucky for me it is a great chance to relax and complete writing my articles; long time trying to finish them but no way !

     It was silent, cloudy night that made me comfortable so that I wondered why my tea tasted so great and sweet as if it was my mother's tea.Picked up my pen started writing, I heard the rain outside. I looked out of the window "what a lovely night !" I smiled. I went outside the house. Raised my hands and face to the sky while raindrops fell heavily. "Thank you God" I so happily uttered.


   On that night I remembered them like if they were around me ; with their pleasant faces and kind hearts dancing and clapping for me.It was special night for my special persons!  Even my grandfather who I loved so very much ,died seven years ago ,was there enjoying rain with me . They seemed happy and proud of all my accomplishments .That time I felt truly happy and cheerful and more confident of all my decisions. I was sure of my feeling that I would get everything I want . I was singing and dancing the best I could do I did. Those raindrops inspired me so much as I kept dreaming of shining hope .


     I still love rain especially at night and its smell .It reminds me of happy memories, unforgettable moments and those delightful days .But even though my joyful night I had little of worries. 

     
     That night wasn't just special !  It was behind my words that could not describe it well ; yet my heart memorizes everything! 
     That rainy night refreshed my dreams to become  real!
     On that wonderful night I wished my dreams were not just dreams !!

No comments:

Post a Comment