18 Dec 2012

Promise of Spring

      

  Lovely Spring...you are going to depart...and disappear slowly leaving me alone , thinking of your last promises and pinky dreams!

 

     You always come holding silent messages that he would come....but, he didn't come. He is still away drowning  your  splendid picture in those dark seas making it nothing !

 

     You know..dear Spring, that first moment  bringing  him over those leafs and dark-green trees. Me and him would have enjoyed your nice breeze and beautiful flowers. And breathed your wonderful perfume ,played near golden rivers and jumped above your fascinating mountains...

 

     O lovely Spring ....now, you are going to depart taking my dream of his coming and giving me other  promise to rise my hope again that I would have waited you next year !

No comments:

Post a Comment