10 Jan 2013

2012 In The Memory



     Time is running out, we change and everything shifts but life goes on.


     I didn't say "Goodbye" to 2012 year, but I said I would miss you. I saw them celebrating the new year but I stopped to think of you...


     Yea...exactly this is the truth! I faced many obstacles but I got experienced a lot. I had bad days but I enjoyed good ones. I got fake friends but I discovered the real ones. I found many terrible situations but during them there were some interesting unforgettable moments. I lived my dreams as more motivated as I did. I missed some precious persons...some of them are buried now.


     I would welcome this new year. I am more experienced, more wise but not happier! I would not cry but something still sad in my heart.


    2012 Year was special for me. I would remember everyone , everything, and every moment !


No comments:

Post a Comment